Hello, senior ladies!
With prom quickly approaching here are some ideas, inspirations, + tips to inspire you and make it an unforgettable night!
Before you buy the perfect dress, find the perfect dress for YOUR body type!
Now you need a killer dress.
You need some great hair to go with that dress. Here are some hair ideas and what style of hair to wear with your style of dress.
Don't overlook those nails!
You'll need a beautiful clutch and the right things to put in them
Even if your shoes aren't seen you want to look good from head to toe!
Don't leave your house without your accessories
Strapped on cash? There are easy ways to transform some dresses you have trapped in the back of your closet to make them work for prom!
1. Add a statement necklace
2. Add some major jaw-dropping earrings
3. Add tons of arm candy
1. DO go glam. Prom is your time to do it big- so take advantage of that!
2. DO wear comfy shoes. Your feet will thank you at the end of the night. But hey, we're all guilty of choosing fashion over comfort... :)
3. DO take tons of pictures. You'll want to remember these moments!
4. DO bring touch up makeup. After dancing your makeup might start to get sweaty and run off. Nothing a little powder can't fix!
5. DON'T overdo the makeup. Think classic and glam, not clown!
6. DON'T try any new face washes or lotions the day before. You don't know how your body will react.
How to get your makeup to last all night
1. Use a primer before putting on any makeup.
2. Use a setting powder everywhere. It cancels out shine and seals in foundation.
3. Worried your mascara might fade away? Use an eye curler. Your eyes will look dramatic all night.
4. Lip liner is like insurance for your lips.
I hope you have a fantastic time at prom!!
"Prom is one night you should sparkle your brightest"